Monday, July 11, 2016

Different types of Rumparooz Cloth Diapers by KangaCare

I've had a lot of friends ask me about Rumparooz cloth diapers. I have tried and still use the ones I purchased on my 2 year old. I buy a few diapers from different brands to see which one suits my son the best. They have all actually treated his little butt wonderfully! Today I would like to blog about Rumparooz diapers and the types they offer.

1. One Size Cloth Pocket Diapers

These diapers have varies snaps on the front which allow you to adjust them for newborns to toddlers. These diapers are now designed with a patent leak protection technology with dual gussets. These diapers come with a Microfiber 6r soaker that has 6 sizes and absorbency settings. Pretty cool huh?

These diapers come in many colors and patterns. 

Solid Colors

Sherbert 
Spice
Scarlet
Poppy
Dandelion
Tadpole
Peacock
Aquarius
Nautical
Orchid
Root Bear
Platinum
Castle
Phantom
Fluff

Prints

Dragon Fly
I (heart) RAR
Destiny
Unity
Bonnie 
Clyde
Invader
Jeweled
Charlie
Quinn
Preppy
Eco Owl
Kangarooz


2. Lil Joey Newborn Cloth Pocket Diaper
 This style diaper are designed for newborns weighing 4-12 lbs. These diapers are limited edition while supplies last. Like the OS pocket diapers these also feature the dual gusset and patent leak protection. Unlike the OS pocket diaper these newborn diaper are easier to use because they have a 4 layer thirsty microfiber insert already sewed into the diaper. 

Prints available
tokiSpace 
tokiJoy 
tokiSweet 
tokiCorno

There is another pattern available for these Lil Joey that are not part of the limited edition. 

Admiral

3. Cloth diaper Cover