Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Couponing : how I got 4 free bottles of Arm & Hammer laundry detergent

My local shoprite is having a sale this week on Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. Each selling at $1.99. I logged into my shoprite account and clicked on the coupon tab where I found a coupon for  $2 off when you buy 2 Arm and Hammer laundry detergents. I loaded that onto my shoprite plus card. Next I logged into my coupons.com account where I found another buy 2 get  $2 off on the detergent and I printed it. I purchased 2 and it rang up to $4 then the shoprite plus card knocked off $2 and the coupon from coupon.com knocked off another  $2! I Walked out happy with my 2 free bottles :)

The next day I did the same exact thing but under my husband's account and was able to get another 2 free bottles